Myriad RBM is a CLIA certified laboratory providing researchers with reproducible, quantitative immunoassay data from a single drop of blood serum or plasma.
We develop and manufacture our own assays in order to control for lot-to-lot variability and minimize matrix interferences (RF factor, heterophile antibodies).
Measure 46 key inflammation markers in a cost-effective, and efficient manner from 5 validated multiplex panels covering inflammatory pathways including cytokines, chemokines, vascular proteins and acute-phase reactants. Our biomarker testing services have been used in hundreds of clinical trials and research projects and cited in over 1000 peer reviewed publications.
>99% sensitivity and specificity achieved for determining SARS-CoV-2 infection by simultaneously determining reactivity to:
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike trimer – antigen titer (4 different bead concentrations)
- S-CoV-2 Spike RBD – antigen titer (3 different bead concentrations)
- SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid
- SARS-CoV-2 N-terminal domain (NTD)
- MERS-CoV Spike
- SARS-CoV-1 Spike
- HCoV-HKU1 (common cold β-coronavirus)
- HCoV-OC43 (common cold β-coronavirus)
- HCoV-229E (common cold α-coronavirus)
- HCoV-NL63 (common cold α-coronavirus)
- BSA – Negative Control
- Anti-human IgG (sample addition positive control)
- Profile the serological response to vaccine candidates
- Investigate the humoral response to SARS-CoV-2 infection including Ab cross reactivity patterns to six other coronaviruses
- Identify false positives from large population seroconversion studies
Assay principle: CoV protein antigens are coupled to individual Luminex beads sets that are subsequently combined. Reactive antibodies (IgG) from serum or plasma (EDTA, Citrate or Heparin) samples are detected using phycoerythrin labelled anti-human IgG antibodies.
“For research Use Only”
TruCulture® is a whole blood collection and culture system for immune monitoring in subjects and has been utilized in hundreds of clinical trials. The SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein TruCulture tube was designed and developed to be used in clinical trials to:
- Quantify SARS-CoV-2 vaccine-dependent T cell activation.
- Investigate the magnitude and duration of T cell responses post SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Use TruCulture tubes to collect 1 mL of whole blood directly from a patient to immediately start antigen recognition, processing, and presentation in the tube. Each TruCulture tube contains 2 mL of media including the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antigen. After 48 hours at 37o C, the secreted T cell cytokines IFNγ and IL-2 are quantified by validated immunoassays (Myriad RBM’s ultrasensitive immunoassay services)
Download the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein TruCulture Tubes application note to learn more. ➡
For other TruCulture Tubes and Stimulants, click here.
Draw 1 mL of blood directly into the TruCulture Tube and break off the plunger.
Gently invert tube to mix 3 to 5 times
Place tube in 37ºC heat block for up to 24 or 48 hours.
Manually insert valve to separate supernatant from the cells. Collect supernatant and cell layer for downstream analysis.
By submitting your information in this form, you agree that your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our “Contact Us” page you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. The information you submit will be governed by our Privacy Notice.
The Myriad RBM MAP platform has been built and optimized to help researchers discover and validate biomarker patterns for use in their drug and diagnostic development efforts. Robust multiplexing on the microsphere-based Luminex technology combined with automated liquid handling, delivers more data in less time than other platforms, resulting in comparable data to traditional ELISA assays.
- High throughput multiplexing with automated liquid handling reduces sample volume requirements
- Enhanced accuracy with use of multi-level controls, standard curves, and proprietary blockers
- High quality and reproducibility with stringent quality control parameters for reliable data
We ensure quality for every multiplex, every analyte, every sample, every time.
The Myriad RBM platform produces precise and dependable results by utilizing automated liquid handling systems, advanced quality monitoring, validated data reporting processes, and a highly-trained and dedicated staff.
Every analyte included in Myriad RBM’s Multi-Analyte Profiles (MAPs) has its own set of calibrators and controls to provide reliable, high quality data. By continuous quality improvement, Myriad RBM ensures that customers are satisfied with the products and service they receive.
Our CustomMAP is a flexible option to let you pick specific biomarkers for your research needs. Customize the number of multiplexes to build your CustomMAP.
Speak to a sales representative to learn more about CustomMAP options.
50 sample minimum required. Volume requirements are dependent on the number of multiplexes selected.
Utilized in hundreds of clinical trials for a variety of applications, TruCulture® is a whole blood collection and culture system for immune monitoring of subjects in clinical trials.
- Detect vaccine-dependent T-cell activation (antigen recall)
- Early safety studies of vaccines and their individual components
- Profile a subject’s functional immune status